Why Choose Us For Liquid Floor Screed
Liquid Screed Ltd supply a complete range of floor screed types and solutions including Tarmac, Cemex and Aggregate Industries.
Our past projects have included both commercial and domestic projects where we have built a reputation for our high standard of work on projects of all sizes. A well laid screed floor can dramatically increase the lifespan and performance of your flooring, however badly performed work can cost thousands to repair and cause major structural issues.
We are a highly experienced floor screeding contractors with an outstanding track record. You can rely on us to deliver your project on time, within budget without any hidden fees regardless of scale or difficulty. You can browse through our gallery of our previous projects to get an idea of what we can provide.
If you have any further enquiries about our floor screed and would like to discuss your project in detail, we offer a FREE no obligation quote. Get in touch with us here at Liquid Screed Ltd to find more about screed floors and what they could do for your home or business. We promise you will not find better value.
Liquid Floor Screed The Perfect Solution
Floor Screed is a very important element in the floor laying process. Laying your new flooring directly on to ordinary concrete can often lead to an uneven floor which mirrors any imperfections in the concrete. However, screed floors provide a smooth and level surface for your final flooring to be laid upon, to give an exceptional and professional finish.
Liquid screed, also known as flowing screed, calcium sulphate screed or anhydrate screed, is the modern alternative to conventional Sand and Cement screed. It is designed to provide a smooth level surface in both commercial and domestic buildings prior to application of floor finishes and is fast becoming the popular choice for use with underfloor heating.
What is Liquid Floor Screed?
Liquid screeds are designed to provide a smooth level surface in both commercial and domestic buildings prior to the application of floor finishes. It can be used bonded, un-bonded or floating. It is particularly suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Increased productivity – 2000m2/day can be easily achieved (For an average 500-1000 m2/day).
- Can be walked on in 24-48 hours.
- Extremely low shrinkage – does not curl and minimizes the risk of cracking.
- Suitable for floating floor construction.
- Avoids the need for reinforcement.
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating systems.
- Significantly reduced thickness when compared to traditional sand – cement screed.
- Weight saving as a result of thinner section.
- Large bay sizes of up to 30-40 linear meters depending on application.
- Dries at a rate of 1mm per day up to a screed depth of 40mm.
- Can be force dried as early as 7 days after application.
- Easily achieves SR2 finish as described in BS8204.
- Protein free – cannot harbour harmful bacteria.
- Non combustible (tested to BS476 Part 4).
- Minimal Thermal expansion (0.012mm/mK).
- Excellent thermal conductivity (2.2W/mK).