6 to 12 Port Manifold Kit
Complete underfloor heating kit, everything you need to put an end to cold floors.
- 16mm alupert pipe.
- Pre-assembled distribution manifold (complete with: Isolating ball valves, adjustable flow meters, fill and drain points, automatic air vents).
- The all NEW Grundfos ALPHA2 pump.
- Perimeter insulation.
- Pipe connectors.
- Manual pipe staples.
- Installation manual.
- Heatmiser slimline multimode programmable thermostat (as required).
Warm Water Underfloor Heating/Radiator Manifold
Pre-assembled distribution manifold for 2 to 12 ports, complete with isolating ball valves, adjustable flow meters, fill and drain points, automatic air vents.
Nickel plated extruded brass manifold pre-assembled for immediate mounting for both radiator and underfloor heating systems.
- Available in 1″ and 1 ¼” sizes, from 2 to 12 ways with integral control valves to suit a wide range of system requirements.
- Can be surface mounted, concealed in a choice of purpose designed plastic or metal cabinets or within a partition wall for a flexible solution location.
- Manifold flow and return outlets are offset for space saving and ease of installation.
- Ball valves, fittings and pipe connectors for a wide range of pipe types and sizes.
- All manifolds are supplied with the correct connectors.
Underfloor Heating Multi-Layer Pipe
Ideal for use in underfloor heating systems, thanks to its formstable construction.
Multi-layer pipe for heating systems only, made from a 5 layer composite material using PE-RT as the inner and outer layers coupled with a 0.2 mm thick aluminium core with butt welded construction. Maximum operating pressure 10bar; maximum operating temperature 70°C.
- Five layer composite pipe using PE-RT inner and outer layers with a 0.2mm thick edge-welded aluminium core.
- Butt welded manufacturing method.
- Can be formed by hand and maintains its shape – perfect for underfloor heating pipework.
- Suitable for general use in underfloor heating and low temperature heating applications, maximum temperature 70°C and 10 bar maximum pressure.
- Available in 16mm x 2mm size, 50mm, 100m, 200mm & 500m coils.
Underfloor Heating Manifold Control Pack
Provides temperature controlled mixed water to a multi-zone manifold connected underfloor heating system with a heat output up to 14kW.
Designed to be lightweight and compact in order to connect directly onto a standard manifold without the need for extra brackets or support. The control pack consists of a mixing valve, circulating pump, return elbow, manifold adaptor and all necessary seals.
Features and benefits:
- Compact bolt on unit providing quick and simple installation.
- To provide controlled mixed temperature water to underfloor heating systems up to 14kW.
- Easy set up within the adjustable range of 35°C to 65°C.
- Controls flow temperature to +/- 2°C even with changing boiler flow and return temperatures.
Wiring Centre Heatmiser
The Heatmiser UH2 can be used in conjunction with our mains thermostats. The UH2 is also ideally suited for underfloor heating. When used for underfloor heating an option is available to use zone 4 for conventional radiator control.
- The UH2 provides central switching of up to 4 zone actuators.
- Output for a hot water cylinder and the system boiler and pump.
- Other sizes available.
Edge Insulation Strip
Hetta Edge insulation strip is used as an insulator between both internal and external walls to reduce heat loss and noise.
- 25 Metre x 150mm x 8mm.
- Reduces heat loss and noise.
Control Your Heating From Anywhere
The Heatmiser neoHub is the gateway to the Neo System, providing remote control of up to 32 neoStats in your home.
The neoHub connects to your home broadband router via an Ethernet port and wirelessly to the neoStats in your home. The key aspect of the neoHub is that no special computer knowledge is required. Simply plug into your router, connect to your Neo account on your Android or iOS device and take control of your heating and hot water from anywhere.
Using the Neo App you can control your heating remotely from your Android, Windows or iOS smartphone or tablet. The neoHub now features a Geo-Location Facility. Using your the location of your mobile phone, Neo will automatically turn the heating off in your home when the last person has left and back on again when the first person is on their way home.
230v – The Smart Way To Control Heating
The Heatmiser neoStat the smarter way to control your heating from anywhere!
The neoStat is a 230v powered thermostat with a volt free switch. The neoStat communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating.
Simple installation is key with Neo. neoStat has been designed to replace an existing three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote control is possible.
- Stunning design incorporating soft touch keys.
- App Controllable (neoHub Required).
- Non Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming.
- 5 Minute Program Intervals.
- Self Learning Optimum Start.
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day.
- Temperature Hold Facility.
- Holiday Facility.
- Automatic Blue Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds).
- Flush Mounting.
- C/F Selectable.
- Key Code Facility.
- Frost Protection.
Not Sure Exactly What You Need Contact Us Here At Liquid Screed Ltd We Are Happy To Help!
Control Up To 30 Heating Zones
The Heatmiser TouchPad features a TFT colour touch screen, giving you central control of up to 32 zones of heating. There really is no better way to take control of your heating. You are able to give each thermostat a name allowing you to easily identify each thermostat on the network.
Remotely program the comfort levels of all network thermostats from one central point and copy program settings from one thermostat to another across the network.
- Display: Colour Touch Screen (4.3″ TFT).
- Max Zones: 32.
- Title: Give each zone a unique name.
- Profile Function.
- Home / Away Function.
- Temperature Hold for Multiple Rooms.
230v – Slimlime (Replaces PRT) Multi-Mode
Modern Slimline Appearance – The slimline thermostat series is flush mounting resulting in a depth of only 13mm after insulation.
Holiday Function – Reduces the set temperature in your home for the duration of your holiday and returns to programmed settings to ensure your home is warm on your return.
Temperature Override – Allows you to adjust the desired temperature in your home without the need to fully re-program the thermostat. This new set temperature will be maintained until the next programmed setting.
Remote Control – All models within our slimline series are compatible with our infrared remote control. (Part Reference: RM1)
Energy Saving – Optimum start calculates the amount of heat up time required to ensure your home is warm when you wake and return home. This is automatically optimised throughout the year to save you money.
Temperature Hold Facility – Allows you to hold a set temperature for a specific duration – ideal for parties. After which, the thermostat will revert back to the programmed setting.
- Dimensions: 98 x 85 x 16mm (L,H,D) (13mm installed).
- Mounting Type: Flush mounting.
- Temperature Range: 05-35°C 41-95°F.
- Lock Facility: Yes – All models.
- Indication Type: LCD with blue back light.
- Optional Extras: Infrared Remote Control.