Underfloor Heating Multi-Layer Pipe
Ideal for use in underfloor heating systems, thanks to its formstable construction.
Multi-layer pipe for heating systems only, made from a 5 layer composite material using PE-RT as the inner and outer layers coupled with a 0.2 mm thick aluminium core with butt welded construction. Maximum operating pressure 10bar; maximum operating temperature 70°C.
- Five layer composite pipe using PE-RT inner and outer layers with a 0.2mm thick edge-welded aluminium core.
- Butt welded manufacturing method.
- Can be formed by hand and maintains its shape – perfect for underfloor heating pipework.
- Suitable for general use in underfloor heating and low temperature heating applications, maximum temperature 70°C and 10 bar maximum pressure.
- Available in 16mm x 2mm size, 50mm, 100m, 200mm & 500m coils.